PRE-CAST DRIVEN CONCRETE PILE
MAX SIZE 500 MM X 500MM [ (IS 2911 PART (1) SEC (3) ]
- The piles are cast in a specially made platform/casting yard.
- These square shaped piles are of maximum 500mm X 500mm size.
- Sometime octagonal in shape.
- The pile is driven to a set using drop hammer.
- All the advantages of driven cast in situ pile are available in this case also.
In the case of pre-cast driven pile, the pile is cast in a specially made platform/casting yard The pile is generally square shaped up to a maximum size 500mm X 500mm. Occasionally octagonal shape is also used. Well-designed casting and stacking arrangements are practiced at site. The pile is driven to a set using drop hammer selected based on the size, pile weight and capacity requirement All the advantages of driven cast in situ pile are available in this case also.
OUR STRATEGIC SUSTAINABILITY
Precast Concrete Pile may be defined as a reinforced concrete pile which is moulded in circular, square, rectangular or octagonal form. The precast concrete pile are cast and cured in a casting yard and then transported to the site for driving. In case space is available, pile can also be cast and cured near the site of works. They are driven in a similar manner as timber pile with the help of pile drivers. The diameter of the pile normally varies 35cm to 50 cm and their length varies from 45 in to 30 m.